Saturday, December 19, 2009

Pucci

Mason just finished designing the 2010 line of wakeboards for Wakeology.  We were working at home together and I happened to see an early draft of the girl board for 2010:


Love it!  I asked Mason if he was channeling Pucci purposefully, and his reply was, "Pucci?" His accidental homage delighted me and prompted a fabulous Google search.  First favorite: the master Emilio at work painting his signature pattern:


Second favorite: A swanky Pucci party that I was invited to (in my dreams).  Also in my dreams,  I wore a Pucci dress with Pucci heels and Pucci sunglasses to the dream-party, and when it came time to close the dream-party down, they gave me all of the Pucci Chinese lanterns to take home with me, because they were just going to throw them out anyway.


Pucci's stewardess uniform designs (yes, they called them "stewardesses" back then, so it's OK, and I was being un-PC on purpose):


All the cool kids (literally) are wearing Pucci these days:

 

No comments: