Sunday, December 27, 2009

After Christmas sales are thebomb.com

I picked up these little darlings at Anthropologie  today. Aren't they fab? 

I've been looking for a western boot forever, and the fact that they were $150 off the original price helped....a lot.  The color is unique (they call it spiced cider, and they actually are a little more cider-y than they look in the photo), the heel is the perfect height, and I think they will look equally great with both jeans and skirts/dresses.  I'm a happy camper.  Or cowgirl. Or pardner. Or lil' doggie.

3 comments:

Adrie Peterson said...

You're going to laugh, but I've never been to Anthropologie. Until my new mother-in-law gave me a catalogue to look at (7 weeks ago), I didn't even know what Anthropologie was! Could you formally introduce us sometime?!! :)

Carly said...

Yes I would love to set you two up on a blind date sometime! You will seriously fall in love, everything is very feminine and detailed and LOVELY. The problem is that it's uber-expensive, so I'm usually confined to the Sale section of the store, but that's OK with me. I've embraced the fact that I belong in the Sale section.

meowsk said...

Very cute Carly! Good choice. And I agree that there is nothing better than the after Xmas sale. I found a super cute dress for $14. Can't beat it.