
There's a free site out there that can link through your Netflix account (with your permission and supply of your login to netflix.com) and it will give you...data! Numbers! Reports! Pie charts! Statistics! Percentages! Diagrams! This is wonderful news for me, because I love DATA! No, not this Data: 
According to this wonderful site, I spend an average of $2.08 per movie, which is less than the Blockbuster / Hollywood Video price, but slightly more than the Redbox price. OK, so 54% of Feedflix users may be getting more movies for their money than I am, but I'm ok with that. I can embrace the mediocrity.
Overall verdict: For the convenience and selection, I think Netflix is DEFINITELY worth the price, for me anyway.


According to this wonderful site, I spend an average of $2.08 per movie, which is less than the Blockbuster / Hollywood Video price, but slightly more than the Redbox price. OK, so 54% of Feedflix users may be getting more movies for their money than I am, but I'm ok with that. I can embrace the mediocrity.
Overall verdict: For the convenience and selection, I think Netflix is DEFINITELY worth the price, for me anyway.

2 comments:
Carly!!! You're killin' me! You are so funny. I'm just laughing out loud...but you don't have to take my word for it! Really where do you come up with this stuff?! It was all of those B vitamin injections Mom took when she was pregnant with you. You are the best. I can't stop...!!!
Haha well I HOPE you recognize that line from none other than READING RAINBOW with host Lavar Burton! I was about to find a Reading Rainbow-style photo of Lavar, but with the Star Trek theme already established, it was too hard to resist.....
Post a Comment