Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Home Ow(n)ers

Well we got the house.....in the land of Bountiful....and we're actually really stinkin' excited about it. We close April 30th and move on May 9th. Goodbye crackheads and hobos, hello back deck and lake views at sunset...

I know we'll always look back on these 3 years in the heart of downtown very fondly, but I also know that we're ready for the next phase. Don't be surprised if we look like this the next time you see us. We live in SUBURBIA now!

2 comments:

Adrie Peterson said...

Carly,
HAHAHAHAAH!! The last picture and the description you gave is SO funny, you truly crack me up. Sorry for "yelling" on your blog. I just couldn't help me'self. I can't wait to help you move in so we can all P A R T Y!! Congratulations!!!

Liz and Lorin without Borders said...

Congrats on the house! I can't wait to see this famous deck and the house that convinced you to move north. I am so happy for you guys!