Both Eric Steffensen and Goat Beard are guys from my office. Fun fact: 13% of the employees at my company are in a musical group of some kind.
In other news, I am OBSESSED with Mad Men. Mason and I watched the entirety of season 1 last weekend, and waiting for season 2 to come out is going to be torture. Half of the time I'm just so pissed off and appalled by the way the women are treated by the men, that I can't really pay attention to much else. But the other half of my attention is completely devoted to oogling the clothes.

I'll admit that my fashion choices this week have defintiely been 50's and 60's-tinged as a result. It was definitely an incredible era for women like Joan Holloway and I...you know, women with actual women's bodies, not 12 year-old boy's bodies:
You can even print off your very own Joan Holloway paper dolls, complete with her best looks from Season 1!
Ta ta for now, darlings.
No comments:
Post a Comment