I call it Prairie Couture, perfect for a walk across the pastel plains this holiday season. Are they serious??And secondly, for all the guitar players on your Christmas list this year, a Chanel guitar strap:Show them you care with fine embossed leather that costs more than your Ford Focus:
So funny! I actually kind of like the second dress. Nice to know I'll never have the problem of having to decide which Chanel dress to buy...too expensive for my budget! Although, it's nice looking at "walking art", you know?! Now I just want to go watch, "The Devil Wears Prada"!
1 comment:
So funny! I actually kind of like the second dress. Nice to know I'll never have the problem of having to decide which Chanel dress to buy...too expensive for my budget! Although, it's nice looking at "walking art", you know?! Now I just want to go watch, "The Devil Wears Prada"!
Post a Comment