Friday, November 27, 2009

Megapixels

So I finally done gone got miself one of them new-fangled telephone devices with one of them digitized camera thingamajigs built right in! I've been having a blast being able to take pictures on-the-go.

The question isn't 'who let the cat out of the bag?', it's 'who let the cat into the bag?'
Over the river and through the woods, to Thanksgiving dinner we go. I opted for a vintage brooch, a silk skirt and a (faux) fur scarf.
Puss in boots:
The Dead Weather at The Depot:

Owl City at In The Venue, through the over 21 barrier:
Blink-182 at UVU:
The road to Snowbird:Fell's Point, Baltimore:

2 comments:

Adrie Peterson said...

You lucky girl, you! What fun you've been having :) LOVED the "cat in the bag" and "puss in boots"...so great!

Betsy said...

So I just noticed your blog on your FB page and thought I take a gander! I can just hear you talking I love it! And all those Fells Point pics...I have many of the same from the summer! So funny--all of it!