I know we're not officially in a "depression" right now, but the three items below are definitely making me depressed.
1. Delta’s $15 checked baggage fee: Thanks for charging me for something I used to get for free, jerks.
2. Marriott’s lack of toiletries: Remember the glory days when the hotel would give you a tiny bottle of shampoo, a miniature bottle of conditioner, AND a petite bottle of body lotion? They’ve apparently arrived at the conclusion that human skin no longer needs any supplemental moisture, because it’s too expensive. NO LOTION FOR YOU! No shower gel either?! Do I look like a bar soap kind of girl to you?

3. Wendy’s nuggets: While perusing the trusty 99 cent menu the other day, I saw a disturbing item: 4-piece chicken nuggets. 4-piece chicken nuggets? What are you, INSANE?! Wendy, did you really think we’d just FORGET that we used to get 5 nuggets for 99 cents, and now we only get 4? I will not forget. I cannot forget. I will not go quietly into the night, with one fewer nugget than before.
5 comments:
Carly! You're killin' me! You poor girl. I'm sorry that you're not enjoying "The Great Depression II." Super funny post though...thanks for the laughs!
Oh I love this and totally agree! It's so expensive for everything these days.
This also reminds me that AT&T was trying to charge me a fee to enroll in a discount program. WTF?
Shauna you need to add me as an authorized reader to your blog(s)! Now, I command you!
I promise there is nothing interesting on them. I just reserved meowsk to have it redirect to my website and the Flash one just has boring code for me to reference. But hopefully my website will be coming very soon and you can definitely have access to that.
Post a Comment