Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Ho-lloween!


"So, what should we dress up as for Halloween this year, Jess?"

"Hmmm, I don't know, I'm super stressin' about it. It's rill, rill hard to come up with a super cute idea."

"We need something that is like totally cute, but like totally slutty at the same time."

"OK like what?"

"Maybe a slutty pirate? Or a slutty police officer? A slutty baby maybe? With a bottle and a bib?"

"No, Brit, none of those sound even close to slutty enough! Think harder!"

"Ooh, ooh, I know! I know! Let's be.......SLUTS!"

"That's SUCH a great idea!!! OMG!!!!! PROSTITUTES ARE SO RAD!!!"


OK so I intended this post to be all about Mason's pumpkin, but in my quest for a Halloween costume last night, I came across so much sluttery that I had to wonder what would happen if girls just cut to the chase and dressed up as professional ladies of the night to begin with?

Mason carves a killer punkin every year, and this year was no exception.

This website is holding a contest for the best Barack O' Lantern, so he used one of his Obama stencils. If he wins he gets a Nano. I personally think it's the best one on there, of course.

Here's last year's...




No comments: